Send via SMS

Friday, February 24, 2006

Matt finally gets to see the site!

Last weekend, Matt and I went to Phoenix to finalize our wedding site and to solder boards for the STM project. I was really nervous about having Matt see the botanical garden for the first time. I had completely fallen in love with the site and was afraid that Matt wouldn't like it as much. Fortunately, my fears were short lived. Matt really liked it too. The setting with all of the lush desert is just beautiful. I really like how the Wildflower Pavillion is situated among the brush. It has an intimate feel. The amphitheater is also very cozy. I love the idea of getting married there.

The best part of the visit to the garden was getting to see the awesome Arizona sunset! I hope it is just like this on our wedding day.
Oh, so I can't forget to thank my Dad for teaching me to surface mount solder the tiny chips for our STM boards. It requires a certain finesse and I don't think we would have been able to figure it out without him. Thanks Dad! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home