Send via SMS

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cakes, cakes and more cakes!

It's always a lot of fun to look at wedding cakes online. There are an infinite array of options, but as with most wedding choices, I tend towards the more geometric/classic options. (with the exception of these with the tree branches, those just seem very appropriate for our site) Here are a few cakes that I like the style of from their pictures. Obviously, we will need to alter the colors/size of any of the cakes to make them appropriate for our wedding. My guess is that we will need a 3-tier cake to feed our 100 person guestlist.

In particular, I really like the cake on the left with the pink and orange flower topper. I think this could be recreated in orange, yellow and peach to match my bouquet very easily. I don't know if it would be better to use sugar flowers or real flowers, but that would be something to ask the baker.

Sorry Matt and Mom - no pillars, fountains or little people on these cakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home