Send via SMS

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The MEN - What should they wear?

I was playing on a couple of tux sites and they let you "build a tux" so you can choose each piece and see how the whole ensemble would look. I was having fun looking at the different colors of vests and ties. I don't want to put Matt in a plain white or black tie because I think it will wash him out. He likes to wear bright colors, so I'd like to find something suitable for our wedding! :)

Here are a few pics I saved with some version of my wedding colors:
Cinnamon:

Truffel:


Wheat:
Latte:


Celedon:


Green Striped Tie:


Sage:
At the moment, I really like the cinnamon colored vest/tie combo. I also like the wheat or champagne (not shown) colored vests. Hmm... any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home