Send via SMS

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Engagement Photos

Amanda just put some more photos from our shoot on her blog! (link) I've copied a few of my favorites here but there are more there, so check it out!

I love the composition of these shots. The colors and contrast is awesome, too. I just wish our faces were a little different in a couple of them. That was probably our fault as we weren't sure when to look at her and when to look at each other. In picture #2, I might try to blur the background a bit when I get the photo in high res to obscure the lightpole and cage-thingy. I really like how that photo came out, but want to keep the focus on us. Thanks again Amanda!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Manda said...

Awww man, so cool to read what you have to say. And I'm working on the light pole right now. LOL :-) Graham and I both thought the same thing. I was getting tired last night and it was one of the last ones I worked on. So glad you're enjoying them! You made me tear up. :O

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home