Send via SMS

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monogram

I was playing around a bit tonight with photoshop again and I made a couple of monograms. I figure this is a good way to figure out what style and typeface I like for my invite. I want to see if I can come up with a consistent feel for my save-the-dates, invites, programs, etc. The font in this mongram is called "Will and Grace" and combines upper and lowercase letters. It is casual without being sloppy. I modified the flowers from the April 2Peas free digikit. They were pink to begin with and said "flowers are beautiful" so I photoshopped out the old words and added a mask to make the flowers orange. I like the orange and green in this image. The flowers remind me of those found near the Wildflower Pavilion in the previous post. I don't think I'm quite happy with the font yet. I may splurge at some point and purchase a font from 2Peas. I just need to figure out what I really want first. There are so many to choose from and it's hard to figure out what will be just right without already having the font to play with in photoshop. Anyways, I'm sure there will be plenty more monograms to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizz said...

Ooh! I love that! Very nice!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home