Send via SMS

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Invite fun... swirls, stripes, flowers and plaid!

I was inspired this morning (as it's an awfully quiet morning with Matt away), to work on our wedding invites. I'm mostly happy with the Arizona postcards for our STD cards, but do sort of wish we were making something to match our eventual invites.

I ended up on 2 Peas in their shopping section (bad bad!) and found a bunch of cute orange, brown and green paper. I ordered a bunch and want to do a mockup invite sometime soon. While I had my credit card out, I also purchased a couple of Rhonna Farrer's digikits. I really like the swirls and flowers and figure they would be perfect to jazz up the printed portion of my wedding invite.

Here's what I have done thus far. What do you think? I'm sure there will be a million other versions, but I do like this. It will be easy to print with brown ink on cream cardstock and have it look good. I made it 6x6 figuring that way I could print 2 on an 8.5x11 piece of paper and make a folding section out of 12x12 cardstock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home