Send via SMS

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The band.... Newton's Theorem

Last time we were back in Phoenix, Matt, Mom, Dad and I went up to Wrigley Mansion to hear Newton's Theorem play. The mansion is pretty neat, but we were really there for the band. Mom and I had heard them play at the wedding expo back in January and really liked what we heard. They play mostly their own stuff but will do a good grouping of covers, too. I think we're going to have them play the ceremony and for the cocktail hour before switching to a DJ for the rest of the night. I really love the cello and guitar sound. It is very classic without being snooty and fits perfectly with the laidback vibe of the garden. If you're interested, you can hear more of their music on their webpage.

Here is a link to a video I took of them at the expo (be sure to turn up the volume).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home