Send via SMS

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Alstroemeria - Very pretty!

Matt and I were at the grocery store last week, shopping for a Mexican feast we were making and I noticed bunches of one of our wedding flowers: Alstroemeria. Most brides probably don't know about this flower and I certainly didn't before I saw it in a bouquet at the wedding expo. It's a really pretty and delicate looking, yet hardy bloom which is in season in the spring. We're going to use it in a vivid orange for my bouquet, but it is commonly found in pink, white and yellow.

On his 2nd trip to the supermarket (to pick up all the stuff we forgot), Matt got me this pretty bouquet to keep me company while he's out of town. Very nice! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home