Send via SMS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Invite update

I spent a little time last night playing with my favorite ribbons to see how they look worked up as invites. I need to make a trip to a good scrapbooking store to match the different shades of brown of the cardstock with the ribbon and patterned paper. I didn't have anything good in my stash to match Ribbon #1 or any of the ones with more orange in them.

Here's what I have thus far:
Ribbon 2

Or Ribbon 2 with Brown Cardstock
(I need to look for a different shade of brown, I think)

Ribbon 4

Ribbon 5

I will change the inside graphic to correspond to the ribbon and patterned paper used, so don't worry about that yet. I'm sure the wording needs some work, as well. I also need to order ivory square envelopes online, rather than making them out of cardstock like this one.

Any other thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home