Send via SMS

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ribbon for Wedding Invites

When I was in Phoenix last weekend, Mom and I went to Ruffler's Roost Ribbons & Lace, an awesome ribbon store in Tempe. We found lots of ribbon options, but now we have to choose just 1 (or 2, if we want to mix it up a bit!).

Here are the options:

Ribbon #1


Ribbon #2


Ribbon #3


Ribbon #4


Ribbon #5

What's your favorite??? Help me choose! :)

(Please ignore the uneven ribbon ends and bow quality, I didn't want to cut the ribbon and was in a hurry. The actual design of the printed invite will depend on the ribbon chosen. The ribbon will surve double duty as it will hold the inserts in our invite)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I really like 1 and 2. And the ribbons are gorgeous! How much did you pay for them? I am also looking for ribbon...

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it, This is the product that lcipaper.com gave to you, isnt'it?

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home